mb2 build up..Starter problem!

Raz s

Right guys i know it's a long shot but im gonna be abit of a cheeky t**t lol

The thing is i have just bought some really good 4 matching tyres for my m off my mate (with the volvo's) so ill be wanting to put them on pretty soon.

Although i could get tyres put straight on near enough im wanting to get my vtis powder coated or ill paint them either way there gonna be off the car for a week or so. Soooo i dont really want to have to buy another set of wheels just for the sake of a week or two i dont really have the space or money to do this. So does any one have any old wheels what so ever that i could borrow for a week or two (4x114) ? I will return the favor and i would be very grateful :D

It's worth a shot :lol:

i've got a set you could borrow too, not too sure about distance tho!

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys i know it's a long shot but im gonna be abit of a cheeky t**t lol

The thing is i have just bought some really good 4 matching tyres for my m off my mate (with the volvo's) so ill be wanting to put them on pretty soon.

Although i could get tyres put straight on near enough im wanting to get my vtis powder coated or ill paint them either way there gonna be off the car for a week or so. Soooo i dont really want to have to buy another set of wheels just for the sake of a week or two i dont really have the space or money to do this. So does any one have any old wheels what so ever that i could borrow for a week or two (4x114) ? I will return the favor and i would be very grateful :D

It's worth a shot :lol:

i've got a set you could borrow too, not too sure about distance tho!

Two offers from opposite ends of the country!

I have a spare set you could borrow too but I'm right down south too, seems like we're all hoarding them down here. ;)

Thanks for all your offers guys, Shame your all so far away you do seem to be hoarding them :lol: I bought a set of standard vti alloys + tyres for £50 off of 10000rpm (thanks dude) on here The tyres aint brilliant but its only until monday.

My vti-s's have had the tyres removed and are in for powder coating will be collecting these friday/monday.

Krzys- I tried everything in my power to buy the wheels mate,But i just couldn't beg, borrow or steal enough :( Was abit p/o once i had the idea in my head I would have loved them.

Thanks for all your offers guys, Shame your all so far away you do seem to be hoarding them :lol: I bought a set of standard vti alloys + tyres for £50 off of 10000rpm (thanks dude) on here The tyres aint brilliant but its only until monday.

My vti-s's have had the tyres removed and are in for powder coating will be collecting these friday/monday.

Krzys- I tried everything in my power to buy the wheels mate,But i just couldn't beg, borrow or steal enough :( Was abit p/o once i had the idea in my head I would have loved them.

Haha no worries mate, I'll probably still have them knocking around by the time you're ready to buy some wheels without it being a sudden need! :lol: