mb2 build up..Starter problem!

Raz s

Small update, Have some time to mess with the M due to work being dead so today it did.

Fit a new drivers side track rod end as the old one had sheard just below the hole where the split pin goes through.

fit a new pass side arb droplink as the old one was, well there wasnt one.

bled the brakes properly with some help from the old man

decided to black the internals of my lights. I have got one done and i love them although when i was putting it back in i broke the inner mount so i am going to have to repair that another day. I also took advantage of the light being out and polished up my lenses with, 2000 wet and dry then machine'd G3 the waxed it. it looks much better now.

Thanks all for your positive comments makes the work worth while when i hear them. Theres still much more coming up this M :)DSC_0020_zps961e0c64.jpg

DSC_0024_zps7fef3def.jpg

DSC_0025_zps338dd506.jpg

DSC_0026_zps507488ae.jpg

DSC_0027_zps27cee8cf.jpg

DSC_0028_zps0c5d43e5.jpg

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to say i degreased my engine bay at the weekend and it looks much better now. Still needs another hour or so spending on it though.

DSC_0004_zps7b052ac4.jpg

Also this is the offending tyre that is no longer circle and is making that dreadfull rumble. Gonna replace all four soon as there all budget tyres

DSC_0022_zps6f930539.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh unfortunatly. The car has been in hartlepool most of its life so not sure if the sea air helped to cause this or just neglect. I'd advise any one to get the sill covers off on hondas this age as they always go there. Try cure them before its too late.

Any way a bit more progress on the arch/sill. this side will be finished as far as welding goes tomorrow. Im rather pleased with the result, Even more so to say im making my own repair sections. I had a feeling it was gonna be a disaster :lol:

Heres progress today to as it stands now with 1 skim of bridger.

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg