FYI - my VTI-S with MGZS 180 suspension with UPDATED DC2 FRO

Jimmer

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup definately, I am aware that a problem may occur whilst the suspension is fully compressed so Im not hammering the car or flying about untill this has been checked out. The car istelf still isn't too low, I can still drive over narrow speed bumps with a wheel either side so at full compression the bottom of the car wont bottom out, but i will be keeping an eye on the tyre rubbing on the inner arch whilst the suspension is fully comressed.

Good point mate lol, totally forgot about that fact lol.

The codes were rpd000120 which two had, and rnb000620 and rnb000620 for the other two. Blue paint markings on the front with blue and white on the rears.

The integra ones actually have blue and green paint on them lol.

Good point mate lol, totally forgot about that fact lol.

The codes were rpd000120 which two had, and rnb000620 and rnb000620 for the other two. Blue paint markings on the front with blue and white on the rears.

The integra ones actually have blue and green paint on them lol.

My codes are the same. But I have blue and white on front and blue on rear.

DC2 suspension looks nice bit it's too low for me.

Would be interesting to see it with full DC2 suspension, could be something to consider as an alternative to going lower than the ZS180 without getting coilovers!

Sorry Emzvr, maybe it was that way round with the spring colours, I can't remember exactly lol. I had the same outlook as yourself, I never like low low cars cause you can tell they will ride like a bag of s**t but I am pleasantly suprised by this set up, it is way better than the 180 set up at the front I found, the 180 set up was far too stiff for me, it felt like the car was lowered 80mm or more lol. These shocks really do ride brilliantly from what I have driven so far.

I have been told you would need the teg lower control arms to put the rears in, but then the weights at the back of an integra and VTI-S are very different to that of the VTI-S and MGZS, which noodels has rightly pointed out.

Again, I am not saying this IS the solution suspension wise, but I will say that so far so good, rides better than standard, rides better than MGZS 180 suspension all round, rides better than lowering springs, etc.