Seriously urgent help on brakes :) ( keep warping )

JORDEN_MB6

Right here's the deal :( when I bought my car the previous owner told me that he put a new set of discs and pads on 3 months previous, I found them to be vibrating so I purchased drilled and grooved, bedded them in for well over 500 miles seemed fine, they started warping so I moaned and got another set sent out, and dactyl the same thing has happened even though, I was even more careful with bedding them in... Help!!! Honda say it might be hub wattage causing in turn the brakes or they might be crap discs :/

My pad shims are loose causing the pads to move about would this contribute to it?

I'm loosing paitence now can anyone shed some light please

The last ones ran out at .2 which is above the service limit , only thing is they do it 80 percent of the time only when warm and don't vibrate below 40 mph I'm stumped now my local Honda master tech said hubs could be warped and in turn forcing the discs to continually warp :/ is this Bull cr*p or what I'm losing the will on this thing I cant keep affording new parts left right and centre

No no no, id be suprised if its the hubs, its the discs, i had this problem too pain in the ****! Take your standard discs (providing there relativerly new ie dont have a large step on the outer edge of the disc) to a decent machine shop and have them skimmed, had mine done cost a tenner a disc i think and they havent had a hint of vibration since! Honest best 20 notes ave spent.

Steve

Here check this out

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10508&p=123389&hilit=Warped+discs#p123389

;)

thing is the standard discs when new started to vibrate after the previous owner bedded them in, didnt trust that so i changed to drilled and grooved, 1 set (550+ miles of bedding in properly) started to vibrate, so got a new set ordered out, exactly the same thing happens again and each time im softer on the pedal to let them bed in without hastle but keeps doing it so i physically have no idea and the shops ive tried wont touch drilled and grooved.

maybe reverting back to standards and give them another shot?