Preto's MB6 VTI-S - NEW CAR VERY SOON!! ANOTHER VTI-S

Vtec-Maniac-

Looks nice and clean mate, lights are properly dark. :)

Personally I would lower it next, though maybe not too much knowing the amount of speed bumps in Hastings. :lol:

If you're looking for Toyos get on Camskill and get 195/50s only about £35 each. :D

Oh and welcometocivic5smile

Cheers mate.. and ye prefer them that way. not many ppl like it tho..

I wanted to lower it on 60mm springs but can only find 40mm on ebay.. not sure where to look if im honest.. hard to find stuff for the Mb shape.

I actually live in Eastbourne not hastings.. lol so there's no speed bumps in here :)

WOW £32 actually.. just look at it.. will order them next week.. thats the cheapest i found. Cheers man

Oh right, is that Ashford Road in the background of the first photos, looks familiar.

You may find 60mm too low on the mgzs shocks, mine is on -40mm Eibachs and it is not too practical sometimes. :lol:

Glad to help with the tyres. :D

Nah it aint.. I live near Ashford Road tho.

ow is it? hmm dnt want it ridiculous low but had some 40mm on my Civic EK and it was quite high actuualy,

thats why I was thinking to get 60mm instead, but you are right, will probably go for the 40mm then.

BTW will I need to buy mgzs springs or would honda ones fit mgzs shocks?

where abouts you live in Bexhill then?

The mgzs shocks are shorter than the MB ones so it should already be around 20mm lower than standard.

Use springs for the MB as they have the correct spring rates for the car.

I'm in Little Common. :D

looks proper stealth 8-)

Will look even better when I smoke the headlights.

I will be have to get some from Ebay or something because my ones are yellow :(

I did remove them and sprayed the housing in Black but didn't look very good so will be smoking them

tomorrow and them do the black housing when I get some new ones with clean lenses.

Nice ride. Will you get thru MOT with those taillights? Here in NL you will get a ticket if the cops spot you.

I dont think I would mate lol but then again I wont just take the car to any garage if you know what I mean.

About the police, never had any problems with them and my maxda also had smoked taillights and never been pulled for that.