Preto's MB6 VTI-S - NEW CAR VERY SOON!! ANOTHER VTI-S

Vtec-Maniac-

I will be going to pick these bad boys sometime next week or maybe this weekend.

Anyways... :roll: Today went on a Road Trip with one of my mate's, he wanted to do some shopping for his EP3 so we went to Crawley..

so there's me chilling at 40mph on A27 and out of the sudden this beast overtakes me..

img20121022200105.jpg

I was like.. :shock: Whaaat! its on lol looked like the dude was in a hurry but we got stuck in traffic lol (usual A27)

arriving at Crawley we went to Jap Performance Parts.. Place is huge and they've got soo much stuff there.. was crazy!

here's some random pics from there.

img20121022200318.jpg

img20121022201617.jpg

img20121022201150.jpg

20121022201827.png

here's my baby next to this Type R which I never seen before.. :shock: Its like a Ep3 wagon?

20121022202202.png

And the Goodiess [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

img20121022201240.jpg

So he bought a Front Strut Brace there and then we Drove to GW Bridges to see if we could find a set of Facelift Ep3 Headlights.

img20121022202418.jpg

img20121022202328.jpg

We didnt find the headlights and they didnt have it in Stock either but what we did find was this.

Batmobile""!! :lol::lol:

img20121022202459.jpg

I gotta say, Today was a Good Day :D

That 'EP3 4door' is a Honda stream, 7 seats 2.0 vtec. My sister has one. :D

Oh by the way You know those bonnet risers they want $35 for postage! :shock::?:(

Haha Ill be honest.. I have never seen one up close, i might have.. But it looks weird really.. Lol

About the spacers.. Yep they costed me about 62 Dollars delivered.. Probably because of the customs costs when they get here... I don't know

In my opinion they really worth it ;)

i parked up next to a stream at Charmouth Beach in Dorset in August and i was actually impressed they look like a nice little import not far off the EP3 if i was looking for a modern Daddy Wagon i'd be looking for one of them i bet youd dump a K20 in one of them easy.

i parked up next to a stream at Charmouth Beach in Dorset in August and i was actually impressed they look like a nice little import not far off the EP3 if i was looking for a modern Daddy Wagon i'd be looking for one of them i bet youd dump a K20 in one of them easy.

It's got a K20 already! ;)

Does it? Thats not too shabby then.. For a daddy wagon