Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

So anybody who read my need help deciding thread will have already seen these but for those who have not and the fact that i want the picture in my build thread :lol::lol::lol:

Here Are Said Wheels (Fleabay Picture)

T2eC16dHJHgE9n0yHCzzBP9ZuW01R60_12_zps85a9e271.jpg

Cant wait expecting delivery friday fingers crossed [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

They should look nice, you're gonna have to get it lowered now though. :D

He most certainly will, though with 17" you only need to go down the mgzs route for the subtle look ;)

Indeed sir that was the plan i had in mind as much as i would like to go for custom setup it has to stay usable and i notice people who have gone the MG route that the car is

def lower but as i shelled out £400.00 notes today alone and i guess another £100.00 or so for mot and couple of bits in next few days and i still got to get fixings to fit front

lip and replacement bumper sprayed it will be a few months yet untill i can think about suspention. Besdsides who knows what cheap little mods i shall be doing inbetween

as ideas pop in my head :lol::lol:

Thanks All members who have commented and give me ideas and opinions during my build 1"£££$££"!!

You're splashing the cash on her recently, you definately have the bug don't you mate! Will have to come see her again next year! 8-)

LOL indeed and now im am fecking broke :lol::lol: was forced to buy wheels (which im glad about really) as i needed four tyres two knackered tread and two had damage

to sidewalls but tread so all four had to be changed for mot oh well no christmas presents for anyone at all this year then

TOUGH ON THEM :lol::lol::lol::lol: