Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

• 3 weeks later...

Slight Update:  

Took my wheel off finally today to inspect for damage and FFS!!! two large cracks on the rear so thats got to be dinged now..

And when i went to dorset the other week some joker with shit piled on the roof of his omega estate joined the motorway and loads of his shit promptly fell off in front of me and i had to hit it stopped him and looked at car did not see any damage but noticed after cleaning her a big fucking ding in my immaculate  front bumper so thats going to have to be redone now LOL..

Still im not put off by this and shall be getting the repair done by the garage who did the top coat on my bumper and will get them to do a couple of other little dings and scratches at the same time

Slight Update:  

Took my wheel off finally today to inspect for damage and FFS!!! two large cracks on the rear so thats got to be dinged now..

And when i went to dorset the other week some joker with s**t piled on the roof of his omega estate joined the motorway and loads of his s**t promptly fell off in front of me and i had to hit it stopped him and looked at car did not see any damage but noticed after cleaning her a big f**king ding in my immaculate  front bumper so thats going to have to be redone now LOL..

Still im not put off by this and shall be getting the repair done by the garage who did the top coat on my bumper and will get them to do a couple of other little dings and scratches at the same time

B*gger, that's a pain, hopefully it won't cost too much to sort.

Bl00dy wind blew one of the doors in my garage over on to the car last night as I was putting it away, mark on the bumper and grill, looks like it'll polish out though. Damn this weather. :(

B*gger, that's a pain, hopefully it won't cost too much to sort.

Bl00dy wind blew one of the doors in my garage over on to the car last night as I was putting it away, mark on the bumper and grill, looks like it'll polish out though. Damn this weather. :(

Lucky!!

I got out of the car and the wind about took my hand off when I had hold of the door, thought the window was going through the force it shut!