Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

You managed to get her booked in for them to be fitted?

angrymod.gif1  angrymod.gif1

Nice one mr B i just did the same n ill fit them when the weather lets me. its always better starting new did you get new gearbox oil seals as its always better to change them at the same time

Did not do it as the plan is to change the noisy box and will be getting them then 

You're gonna be in trouble for not reading things properly!! :lol:

seeya.gif1  [smash.gif]  [smash.gif]

:lol:

You have the same ammo then?!

You crazy Madman LOL when i first joined it was in my profile for a couple of weeks till i realized this was going to be my second home and changed it.. Even the establishment know it the nutters 

They even went through a thing calling me it in posts and me replying saying i did know this fella'

The truth being i actually really don't use it unless its a formal letter and i got no choice..I can honestly say i have walked away from a desk (in a bank or similar situation) and the person has forgot something, called out my first name and i really dont look because i really do think they are calling somebody else then i hear Mr Brown and they got my attention.. 

• Like 2

angrymod.gif1  angrymod.gif1

Did not do it as the plan is to change the noisy box and will be getting them then 

seeya.gif1  [smash.gif]  [smash.gif]

You crazy Madman LOL when i first joined it was in my profile for a couple of weeks till i realized this was going to be my second home and changed it.. Even the establishment know it the nutters 

They even went through a thing calling me it in posts and me replying saying i did know this fella'

The truth being i actually really don't use it unless its a formal letter and i got no choice..I can honestly say i have walked away from a desk (in a bank or similar situation) and the person has forgot something, called out my first name and i really dont look because i really do think they are calling somebody else then i hear Mr Brown and they got my attention.. 

:lol:

I know, I'm just messing dude! Its good fun though! :D

I can actually imagine you doing just that as well! You'd be surprised at the amount of people whose asked me about your name though! :o

angrymod.gif1  angrymod.gif1 Did not do it as the plan is to change the noisy box and will be getting them then  seeya.gif1  [smash.gif]  [smash.gif] You crazy Madman LOL when i first joined it was in my profile for a couple of weeks till i realized this was going to be my second home and changed it.. Even the establishment know it the nutters They even went through a thing calling me it in posts and me replying saying i did know this fella' The truth being i actually really don't use it unless its a formal letter and i got no choice..I can honestly say i have walked away from a desk (in a bank or similar situation) and the person has forgot something, called out my first name and i really dont look because i really do think they are calling somebody else then i hear Mr Brown and they got my attention..

I feel the same way about my full name and I've ignored people using it too.

I feel the same way about my full name and I've ignored people using it too.

I had to adapt and answer to all sorts of weird and wonderful pronunciations of not only my first name (which is bad enough) but the surname too which would you believe is only five letters without any Z's, yet folk fall over themselves to get it wrong!!

I had to adapt and answer to all sorts of weird and wonderful pronunciations of not only my first name (which is bad enough) but the surname too which would you believe is only five letters without any Z's, yet folk fall over themselves to get it wrong!!

What, Kebab? ;)

• Like 1

My proper black side repeaters arrived today while i was outside cleaning the other car so i took a break and popped them on, they look awsome will take some pics in a bit

• Like 1