Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Glad you got the black repeaters Mr. B. They go perfectly with the black theme.. shame about the wheels though. . Looking forward to all your spraying efforts and is that carbon wrap I see. Do my eyes deceive me?

LOL it was carbon wrap and you will never see it again as i fitted it yesterday and am soooo unhappy with it.. I HATE IT so much i refuse to take pictures and embarrass my M..

My trim broke whilst removing it as i thought it would as it was already cracked so am in the market for a replacement trim which i will paint instead....

• 3 weeks later...

so no update on her yet other than i stole her back lights for project MB6 so she looks good for the fest and we bought some replacement panels which have not arrived when they should of, god damn courier firms,,,

Poor car i feel so bad for stealing her parts even though they are just borrowed and the fact that at the moment she is looking so sorry for herself with the dodgy rims and the battered up panels makes me feel so sad for her..

But all tatty parts have either been paid for or the deal sorted awaiting my payment and either arrived or in transit or to be delivered soon when i give the go ahead