Thom's Aerodeck VTi-S

cord

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following the advice on here (plus I didnt really want to stand in the rain for hours) I asked a local company how much they'd charge for all the windows to be done and they said £180! To me that seems like a good deal and it comes with manufacturers warranty.

Does this sound like a reasonable price? I've seen the quality of their work and I was impressed...

Sound good to me! that rear and all 4 side windows?

X2 Sounds like a very good deal. :)

Following the advice on here (plus I didnt really want to stand in the rain for hours) I asked a local company how much they'd charge for all the windows to be done and they said £180! To me that seems like a good deal and it comes with manufacturers warranty.

Does this sound like a reasonable price? I've seen the quality of their work and I was impressed...

sounds good, can't wait to see how it looks after :D

Sound good to me! that rear and all 4 side windows?

I'm guessing so, but arent there 8 side windows on an aerodeck?! There are 2 in the back doors!! ;) So 9 windows in total!

I asked when they got spaces, but no reply. So in the mean time, I'm going to wash the car and use my new Poorboys Black Hole Glaze and Poorboys Natty Wax and see how it comes out.

Wonder if it'll be any shinier than last time! :D

8087513796_99de8bf69a_z.jpg

Mugen FN yum. [smitten.gif]

Yeah! Parked next to mine! They guy put lots of effort into making it really OEM+, like how it should have come out the factory. That numberplate was pretty expensive to he told me, as its one of the few Mugen ones Honda didnt buy!

Bit let down by the lack of MB/MC's there, but there were a few!

Didn't even know it was on!

But then I was at Legoland, so I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway! ;)

You lucky man! I love Legoland, is that weird coming from a 22 year old! Haha!