Energy Suspension Poly Bush Kit

Shaddow

I fitted my Energy Suspension bush kit to my MC2 over a year ago and have had no issues. The only bushes it doesn't come with are the rear trailing arm and the rear toe links so I went Mugen arms and found aftermarket ones for the links from Hond-R. I believe Energy do make a set for the trailing arms though.

Just make sure to use plenty of grease to stop it squeaking and get the alignment checked once your finished. Instructions were rubbish but they weren't hard to do.

HTH

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would call the relevant people to make sure these fit but I believe these were the ones I bought were:

Trailing arm bush - http://www.vtecdirect.com/online/cgi-bi ... 5-XE9-S0N0

Energy suspension bush kit - http://www.tegiwaimports.com/energy-sus ... 6-00-3215/

I can't find the link to the toe compesator bushes I used but there are plenty on eBay, just need ones for an EG/DC2.

• 6 months later...

maybe an eg

talk to scott about it at Htune be best.

just put gear linkage ones on feels much better got hardrace top camber ones coming soon<metalastic type my preferance>

Defo need an eg 92-95 set. Arb bushes wont fit tho..

Ihave energy trailing arm bushes in now. All well and good but I'm positive they make the car unstable under hard braking. Back end slides all over the shop when slamming the anchors on!

cool EG it is then.. cheaper than the EK ..:) 

I read somewhere that the DC2 kit fit as well... dont ask me where i read it... been scrounging the web for info on a set of polys for MB6. 

now to source a hydraulic press... hmm... gatta keep looking..

anyone wanna lend a hydraulic press for a week.. :) 

• 4 months later...
Guest colinjuk

Hey all, i got the EG energy kit for my mb6, the front new bushes went in well, but the back lower control arms bushes are to small with out the metal sleeve, the instructions  said to remove them :( now a bit lost I  need 35mm outer sleve with a 31mm inner any one know where to get them from, and need LCA bolts thanks