my ma8 civic (lots of updates)

Guest craigblight

Guest craigblight

rite been alittle busy. managed to get myself a garage so i have fitted the spoiler rebuilt wing( not best of jobs but will do for winter) i also picked up sum mgzs mirrors which i am colour codeing to the car to fit. rocket cover has been sprayed red. i have hids on order and sum small dlr lights for the bumper to fit. pics will be up soon,

Guest craigblight
I like! :D

I guess the mg mirrors are bolt straight on jobs?

yep fit perfect just have get a wire diagram for the honda and mg mirrors so i can rewire them so i have elec and heated mirrors back

Guest craigblight
im likeing it at more but think sumthing needs doing to the rear so it looks less like a rover

It's got a Honda badge, what more can you do? :D

very try lol. just got wait for hids to turn up.

maybe fit these in bumper http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... yId_272448 they are bloody bright.

and start saveing for my wind deflectors

I fitted Cree led side lights, they are bloody bright! Have a look in my project thread for the pics :mrgreen:

will do. i need bright lights as going to work is a nitemare. it the type of road that when floods u cnt c it till it to late