Civic EG B18 Boosted REBORN UPDATED 28/01/2016 :-)

10000rpm

they aftermarket headlights? or you painted the chrome inside?

Lights are after market got them from the states Am looking for some denji ones wanna see what they look like hope fully I will get a soon other things are a must before I get them

if you want to sell yours when you get new ones. please pm me i like them a lot.

When I do get the denji ones am gonna be keeping these as well as a spare set so wont be selling them. Everything thats been swapped on this car I have kept all the old parts. Il see if I can find you a link where you can buy them from ;)

if you want to sell yours when you get new ones. please pm me i like them a lot.

When I do get the denji ones am gonna be keeping these as well as a spare set so wont be selling them. Everything thats been swapped on this car I have kept all the old parts. Il see if I can find you a link where you can buy them from ;)

thanks dude

Not a big update but I re trimmed the door cards look alot better now. I might do them again if I can get my hands on some bride material

BB455D96-6C88-407D-8EF5-ABCEE2629B2D-3593-00000237042A41C2.jpg

Cage padding was not the best so decided it needed to be changed I had some carbon affect material backed it with nice thick foam then end result was this

32870FF3-A6FB-4004-AB8E-DA966603D00F-3593-000002370E68CD95.jpg

I have also fitted ek9 type r cams which I got @ a very good price. Pics will be up soon as said previously I dont have many pictures off the build so will post what ever pictures I do have

More to come

just gets better. you had to remortgage you house for this lot? some real goodies!

oh yeah i found a carbon bonnet for sale in leicester on another forum... gonna see if i can haggle with him