Civic EG B18 Boosted REBORN UPDATED 28/01/2016 :-)

10000rpm

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon people had some more free time

I removed the power steering but I didnt like the drive without it so refitted it. Also fitted the s2000 clusters today. The car is going back into the bodyshop monday rear wheel caught the arch and cracked the paint. I have all the paperwork for the plate just need to send it of to dvla so they can tranfer it onto the car. Pics to follow

• Like 3

That's been two hours. Pics now?? Want to see those clusters!!

Why didn't you like it without the power steering? Found my EK lovely and responsive without. Great feel. Although of your using as a road car I suppose it might be a bit much.

That's been two hours. Pics now?? Want to see those clusters!!

Why didn't you like it without the power steering? Found my EK lovely and responsive without. Great feel. Although of your using as a road car I suppose it might be a bit much.

Lol will upload pics soon just locked up now. The car will be a daily I think with it having a 1.5 way diff the steering was a bit funny on low speed not something I could livr with.

Must admit mines a bit peculiar without power steering. I can live with it but even fast driving steering is very hard after a point. Like turning into a roundabout at speed. Was considering looking for a new rack and lines and refitting ps.

Looking forward to pics!

Oh and thanks for cam plug!

define 'funny' lol think they clunk too don't they??

Yeah it does clunk at low speed I think if I didn't have the 1.5 way diff it would have been fine with no power steering.