mcjacko1987

FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

cheers mate, cant wait to get it on the car :) and hopefully have enough paint left to do either the chrome strip on at the back, or the front grill, or do the interior of the headlights, hmmmmm decisions.

but might just use full can on the spoiler, make sure its nice thick coat.

just noticed your from rochdale mate. my hometown. moved out of there about 6months ago now. born and grew up there. crappy little town lol

I would do the font grill and do the headlights black will look and suit the car. Will you be wet sanding once the paint is set and then buffing it

just noticed your from rochdale mate. my hometown. moved out of there about 6months ago now. born and grew up there. crappy little town lol

Lol your right about that mate this place is just getting worse day by day.

I would do the font grill and do the headlights black will look and suit the car. Will you be wet sanding once the paint is set and then buffing it

yeah was thinking black for the headlights as my colours dark anyways so colour coding wont look much different than black behind the glass.

what il do when the paint is set is wet sand 1000 grit very lightly. then apply some clear lacquer. let that dry a few days then probs stick it on the car and let it set for a couple of weeks before cutting/buffing it

yeah even though i know how bad it is a part of me still misses the place :S even though theres nothing to miss. where abouts do you live up there?

yeah even though i know how bad it is a part of me still misses the place :S even though theres nothing to miss. where abouts do you live up there?

Am not far off from Rochdale town centre mate. Where we're you from when you was in Rochdale?

born up wardle, lived there till i was 11. moved to smallbridge, for a year or too. then lived up spotland. got with the missus ended up with a flat on falinge, then a house on belfield, and now moved out of there lol

LoL not far from then really.

That spoiler looks great for a DIY job!

X2 Great paint job! 8-)8-)

x3, looks like you've got a good finish on that. :D

Cheers fellas. Well as I said not done yet. Got 1 rattle can left just to do the underside. Then I'll wet sand n primer it up :)

Cheers fellas. Well as I said not done yet. Got 1 rattle can left just to do the underside. Then I'll wet sand n lacquer it up :)

Looking sweet! Can't wait to see this spoiler being fitted. I fitted my spoiler today which is only a standard, but it looks sooo much more better than having no spoiler lol

used all of my 2nd can on bottom of the spoiler yesterday....

20121218_133847_zps658614ef.jpg

20121218_134616_zps4ebd776a.jpg

20121218_134600_zpsd9b736e7.jpg

might pop up there tomorrow to rub down with wet soapy 1000grit and apply some clear lacquer.

not hit my christmas target :(

kept meaning to go up there over the weekend and get the spoiler finished and fitted but the missus has been working nights over the weekend n iv had the kids threw the day so been unable to do anything :(

new target...... new year lol

Cheers mate. Christmas week leading to new year is usually quite busy for people but hopefully not me n I can get it fitted. Happy crimbo for you tomorrow. Have a gud'n