mcjacko1987

FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

Use a battery powered drill in the snow, main electricity and snow don't mix [smash.gif]

Random one there tom lol

Lol was a bit random that but a good call :)

Safety first, gents, safety first ;)

I like the rear wiper delete :)

Use a battery powered drill in the snow, main electricity and snow don't mix [smash.gif]

Random one there tom lol

Lol was a bit random that but a good call :)

Safety first, gents, safety first ;)

I like the rear wiper delete :)

cheers. yeah I think it looks a lot better without the wiper. might go about fitting the spoiler tomorrow. got daughters b-day party today so a lil busy lol. not sure how im going about fitting it yet as the screws on the spoiler dont line up witb the marking on the inside of the boot. the threds on the spoiler are much closer together than the marrks on the boot. also the back 2 screws would have to go threw a double skin part of the boot if you know what I mean. il take a propper look when I come to fitting it and cross that bridge then.iv got some sticky pads so the spoiler doesnt scratch the paint. so its ready to fit. might need a few more bits when it comes to it though lol.

another snow pic. think I need to get out and take sum instead of just taking pics from my kitchin window lol

20130119_101141_zps8f441152.jpg

Yes, there is a car in the way hiding the greatness of your m ;)

well heres a better pic. I know its dirty but I like the look of it here. took this at the carpark today where we had my daughters b-day party. makes a change from my kitchen window anyway lol

20130119_132230_zps16e261db.jpg

deffo need to paint the headlights and tint the indicators on the wing.

^^What Tom said.. I picked up a pair from scrappy for... nothing! :D Something small will make a big difference

Some mg rover parts are acceptable, as long as you don't turn your Honda into a rover lol.

Some mg rover parts are acceptable, as long as you don't turn your Honda into a rover lol.

I think you have to pee on your seats to completely turn a Honda into a rover, to create the right aroma [smash.gif]

I think you have to pee on your seats to completely turn a Honda into a rover, to create the right aroma [smash.gif]

:lol: and fill it with werthers original wrappers. WACK11111

Haha and have the wooden trim ;-)

which i need rid of :oops:

Carbon wrap ;)

my interior is so far untouched. think once all chrome trims are gone on the outside il start on the inside.

my interior is so far untouched. think once all chrome trims are gone on the outside il start on the inside.

That was my plan also :)

might go about fitting spoiler tomorrow (weather dependent) and also im awaiting a reply on facebook, and on the accord spoiler to mb6 how to guide on here. just wanted to make sure im right before fitting about the drilling side of things lol

might go about fitting spoiler tomorrow (weather dependent) and also im awaiting a reply on facebook, and on the accord spoiler to mb6 how to guide on here. just wanted to make sure im right before fitting about the drilling side of things lol

Glad my how to is being used! :mrgreen:

Glad my how to is being used! :mrgreen:

just confused slightly to how i would start it mate, i believe i need to drill the holes furthest from the rear window and then follow your tipex trick. not sure if what i put on your guide makes any sense though lol.

closest the window as you've just told me lol :P

someone on facebook has the dc2 spoiler so asking how he went about it. hopefully its off holes that i have dimples on as its putting me off doing it if i have to measure :(

car is smothered in snow today and its still snowing. grrrrrrrrr. still tempted to fit it but cant risk getting the cold to my dodgy shoulder. if the snow stops then I might give it a go later :) hopefully