My MB3

Piston Broke

Hey peeps ive just joined your forum, i have already posted in the new members area, i thought id post a pic up of my MB3 (in my fav colour) , i picked it up sub £400 , it now has custom induction , custom sportex back box , momo arrows , front bumper with splitter (mb6?) next up to lower it , im thinkin 40 mill , then 4,2,1 mani , decat , straight thru , then maybe some subtle touches like mg zs mirrors, badgeless grill etc .

opinions / comments welcome ..........

dont suppose anyone could photoshop it with a 40 mill drop for me pls ?

Thanks Dan

IMG00668-20121114-1610.jpg

(oh and btw, my name is not 'george' , and i dont work at asda lol)

1"£££$££"!!

Nice M and welcome to the forum! Your MB3 is very much like mine, same engine, same colour, same year. Just different alloys and yours a lot cleaner than mine :D

Thanks mate, its my fav mb3 colour, does yours have the rear spolier and front bumper with splitter ? im confused why mine has just being an mb3, most ive seen dont have them. what alloys do you have on yours ? you got a pic ?

That is a pic of the best side, other side front wing has a few small dings and window trim missing some black , things im gonna address soon, but im very happy with it for sub £400 :D

Mine doesn't have a spoiler or a vti splitter. On the 2000 reg mb3 sport have spoilers but the earlier mb3's (like ours) don't. I got two spoilers, one came of a black mb6 and the other came of a Rover 400 (exactly same spoilers). I have 15" TSW Stealth alloys with 205/65's on which are slightly scraping the inner arch on full lock. Hopefully getting 195/50's or 55's soon! Ye check out my thread, link below. Its my 1st car too and it feels that I will never get rid of it :D

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=8572

Mine doesn't have a spoiler or a vti splitter. On the 2000 reg mb3 sport have spoilers but the earlier mb3's (like ours) don't. I got two spoilers, one came of a black mb6 and the other came of a Rover 400 (exactly same spoilers). I have 15" TSW Stealth alloys with 205/65's on which are slightly scraping the inner arch on full lock. Hopefully getting 195/50's or 55's soon! Ye check out my thread, link below. Its my 1st car too and it feels that I will never get rid of it :D

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=8572

Car looks nice matey !! blimey i used to have a set of stealths back in the late 90's or so, havent seen any in ages , proper oldskool wheels :D

About your spoilers you have, i think they look sweet, i would fit one, all i can say is i notice you have a brake light in rear window like me , but mines not wired in , instead the spoiler brake light is , only one connector ?? your gonna have to choose , or add wiring, which means im guessing someone must have fitted my spoiler to the rear tailgate and then swapped connector so spoiler brakelight is working not the rear window one, im guessing all tailgates with factory fitted spoilers wont have a rear brake light in window......

depending on price he wants id say take that backbox mate, that would look a treat , it would fit the exhaust gap on bumper nice imo :D

thanks for your comments guys !! , im very happy with her look so far :D

ive been using these momo's for years on my cavs , and when i saw her stud pattern i thought mmmmmnnnn ........... bingo !! 8-)

anyone have any ideas on the most cost affective way of droppin her 40 mill' , whilst improving handling as welll ??

thanks Dan