wet patch

45hley

since washing my car last sunday i have got a leak on the drivers side. it only seems to be in 1 corner above me.

ive checked all the seals like door, windscreen and sunroof.

ive made sure that the drain pipes are clear from the sunroof but still i cant find where this leak is coming from.

i pulled the roof lining down a bit and dried behind it then poured water all over the areas i thought the leak could be coming from and found nothing. i left the car in the rain for a few hours and it was soaked again.

the only thing i could think is that the water is coming in from 1 of the 2 black strips running up the roof (i presume there for a roof rack) could this be possible???????????

has anyone else had a problem like this before????????

thats just it. any idea what could be the problem? i bought my mb6 off a 67year old who had it for 11 years so the car is imaculate and i realy dont want anything like this messing up the roof liner. they guy i got it off has rang me 3 times in the last 7 months to see how the car is and if im enjoying it. sounds pretty mad but i think it was his pride and joy. as well as beeing mine lol

• Like 1