DANNY`S MB2

civic-catch

Nice Civic, I like the color and the alloys suit it nicely 8-) I also want to lower my M but I am in the same situation as you. I cannot afford coilovers so I might have to go for lowering springs, but they're not cheap when you don't have the cash :roll:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Civic, I like the color and the alloys suit it nicely 8-) I also want to lower my M but I am in the same situation as you. I cannot afford coilovers so I might have to go for lowering springs, but they're not cheap when you don't have the cash :roll:

hit the the nail on the head there vtec 2011 im just hoping after xmas some springs and other stuff goes on sale then roll on the mods takes time and effort but all makes it worth it once you have it done to your taste. GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT [smash.gif]:P

it takes you to try these things and learn from your mistakes lol . havent checked the sills yet under the plastic skirt lol . i really dont want to either just incase they are bad lol will put a dampner on things for me lol

I think i caught mine just in time mate. Yeh would be a downer on the project but its better to find it sooner rather than later id say! Hopefully it wont be though :D

there's budget coils I bought from facebook fyfie is recommended it to me and it worked perfect for the mean time whilst saving money for a real one.. it's £195 worth going for really

• 4 months later...

small update dechromed the grill and got front wind deflectors. have a vti lip there but no pics till its painted unfortunately. also changed exhaust for 3rd time and reckon im going to stick with this one lol ! and also an interior shot with vti-s seats.

SAM_2598_zps8dc413d1.jpg

SAM_2701_zps746e196b.jpg

SAM_2742_zps0da5ffc4.jpg

SAM_2743_zpsfc77f472.jpg