maxposer's mb6 update white dials fitted :( AND BROKEN

Maxposer

lol not what it seems in the post :) ..... looking for a dturbo or sumfin that looks ok to get me to work...have about £800 max to spend then i wanna rip the rear seats out of my mb6 to lighten her and get a couple of bucket seats in her ( have 5 kids so need back seats lol) :) and suggestions on a half decent looking diesel?

Your gonna laugh but... a 5 door Peugeot 206 2.0 HDi are good cars! My stepmum bought one for 900 quid 2 years ago. 02 plate, £130 a year tax, 50mpg or more, 110hp (goes surprisingly well) Got it on 178,000 miles hence why it was only £900, and its now hitting 230'000 miles. Still runs like a gem and nothing ever went wrong apart from the battery. Ok... it's French but they're not that bad! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

havent been on for a while with work and computer messing about ffs lol....421 being fitted tomorrow by my brother...also bought a white dial kit for the car and a tachometer that will be installed when i fit the dials....rocker cover that is being airbrushed will be at least another week cause the sprayer is busy but now im gonna airbrush the whole uderside of the bonnet will keeps yas updated with progress :)

Definately gonna junk my air con, never use it anyway. Like the BEAKS bar too, looks lower than the exhaust though? Mine already scrapes on speed humps going zero mph, if i put one on reckon it will end up on the slip road to sainsburys!

Definately gonna junk my air con, never use it anyway. Like the BEAKS bar too, looks lower than the exhaust though? Mine already scrapes on speed humps going zero mph, if i put one on reckon it will end up on the slip road to sainsburys!

lol mate junk the air con i neva used mine either as for the rear bar mines been fine but im running on koni shocks and springs not coilovers :)

nightmare day today ffs..........nothing aftermarket seems to fit these cars.  My car in lying in my garage now had to cut about 8mm of the manifold to fit onto the block ffs there is bits of metal on our block and mani didnt fit.  so i got the top sorted went to fit the bottom and its about an inch to short ffs so now i have to get exhaust cut and welded tomorrow to get the thing on lol :(