Probs selling up.

matty1

also, went back for a retune today, heres the results

043_zpsbd49a7f3.jpg

the green is the first one i did a few weeks back with the old exhaust.

the red is todays one, so overall a 6bhp increase.

i was expecting more but im happy. the guy who did the tune said it is very good for a stock b18c4 motor, good torque and a good steady line on the bhp.

pretty good result mate. he may have a stingey dyno anyway. you could go on a different dyno tomorow and bang out a completely different figure.

anyway as said before its all about how it drives. do you know if you still have iabs active? or he mapped it out?

pretty good result mate. he may have a stingey dyno anyway. you could go on a different dyno tomorow and bang out a completely different figure.

anyway as said before its all about how it drives. do you know if you still have iabs active? or he mapped it out?

yeah map it out and move your vtec to the centre of the dip in your mid range torque, also 170 is very good for a stock 15yr old b18c4 motor! :D

im always scared of getting mine done incase it comes back as like 140 :/

It really does drive differently, when VTEC kicks in its crazy. Had a few ep3 type r on the way to japfest and love leaving audi's behind, they get so annoying sitting on your bumper. As for the Ian's, I'm pretty sure there mapped out, got a p06 ecu so it's just running single stage VTEC.

I love it anyway, runs amazing and no burning oil.

actually on second thoughts 5500 would be best

use these aswell only 500 dollars :D

http://www.crower.com/camshafts/acura-1 ... -4430.html

Yea, looked into staying n/a but priced up skunk stage 2 cams and the complete valve train to, and I think boost is the way to go! Power for your money, but of I do find any second skunk 2 cams or valve train I may go with that.

But for now, next mods are lightened flywheel, stage 2 clutch, strut braces and I need to do the cambelt too so that's first.

I've done a lot to it so far this year, I just wanna tidy it up, get it looking nice, refurb the wheels and sort out the handling a bit, save up some money and see which route to go for!

actually on second thoughts 5500 would be best

use these aswell only 500 dollars :D

http://www.crower.com/camshafts/acura-1 ... -4430.html

Yea, looked into staying n/a but priced up skunk stage 2 cams and the complete valve train to, and I think boost is the way to go! Power for your money, but of I do find any second skunk 2 cams or valve train I may go with that.

But for now, next mods are lightened flywheel, stage 2 clutch, strut braces and I need to do the cambelt too so that's first.

I've done a lot to it so far this year, I just wanna tidy it up, get it looking nice, refurb the wheels and sort out the handling a bit, save up some money and see which route to go for!

good plan pal, think im more bothered about rebuilding my head more than any other engine mods tbh if i was gunna boost id go for the biggest displacment engine i could find as a start

I've decided to go N/A rather than boost. Got a list of mods that I'm gonna be saving up and putting in to the head!

Just bought a 18c4 that's had 4thou skimmed off, sonic cleaned, running ITR springs and retainers. This is gonna be my new head that I'm gonna build up.

List of parts

Skunk 2 stage 2 cams tuner series

Skunk 2 alpha series springs and retainers

Skunk 2 pro series black cam gears

I may go for some pistons but don't know yet.

Gates racing timing belt

Gonna have to upgrade my intake pipe to atleast 3" and my exhaust manifold to a 4-1 or something!

Racing flywheel

Stage 2 clutch

That's my list, any different ideas are welcome and any help to on info about parts