Probs selling up.

matty1

Are sorry mis read that :oops: are right yer that sound ok and run a 68mm TB . Or smaller TB ;)

Stock k20a only ran a 60mm tb ,62mm,and the biggest was 64mm only making 2hp more than the 60mm so for the money :roll: of a big tb

Cool, il stick with this idea then, cheers for the help dave.

And yea, I have never been down the N/A route, I've had a mr2 twin entry turbo, that went wrong, and a mitsubishi legnum! That went wrong too! Don't get me wrong, turbos are great love the kick from them and the power to but when they go wrong, it's lots of money. And plus, honda never ever built these engines to be used with turbos, or they would if done it themselves! Its all about the VTEC!

Yer matty N/A WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that's the way ha ha you like it you like it :lol:

Remember engines are just air pumps at the end of the day ,so get the right flow of air in and out and your 90% there :lol:

just been reading your thread mate - really nice looking motor.. loving the white wheels look, and good work on the mods :D

Cheers mate :D

Took a lil trip down to gravesend yesterday and met, dan or otherwise known as blames! Bought his 5zigen manifold from him, awesome bit of kit, but I'm pretty sure il be making a few trips back, he's got a lot of stuff still. Just been reading his build thread. Awesome

Took a lil trip down to gravesend yesterday and met, dan or otherwise known as blames! Bought his 5zigen manifold from him, awesome bit of kit, but I'm pretty sure il be making a few trips back, he's got a lot of stuff still. Just been reading his build thread. Awesome

Wow, surprised he's still got bits left.

Wow, surprised he's still got bits left.

Yeah i thought it would have all been gone by now. As he has had his accord a while!

Yea he's got a fair bit, still got the engine, s80 gearbox, accord type r seats, spoon breaks and a few other bits, I'm hopefully gonna have a few bits.

His accord looks awesome, really well modified, but he's selling it and going for a honda jazz. He hasn't even got it yet and he's already got bits for it :lol: