ROTA track R or grids...?????

kyekye09

as title says what do you think my next wheel should be...????

i had grids on the car when i first joined but i think i would go for the gunmetal with polished lip

new007.jpg

track r think they look fapping awsome and havent seen to many knocking around

http://rarerims.co.uk/wheelshop_product ... ct=Track+R

what do you guys think...?????

yeah i know but ive got a soft spot for unusual wheels or rims that arent spotted to much (and i made a promise to dawn before her passing that these cades would be hers and dave wants to stick to the promise).. the rover brm wheels were some that was in the shed and the black fox CHAV wheels were just to stop gap until i got my oz fixed but done part ex for the technomagnesio's i was planning on putting them back on but got offered good money for them so they went bye bye and the cades were only ever meant to be a winter wheel

i looked at speedline challange wheels but they no longer make them and to get something similar would be the compomotive mo5(£900 just for the wheels) so i phoned up rarerims and asked them what wasnt a big seller in 2012 and the 2 wheels above were the ones that were choosen(they also tried to get me to buy the gt3 gloss black with red lip but im not into that sort of thing)