my aerodeck

vesuvio

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what can i say other than im a numpty and shouldve been going slower :oops: crappy nankangs are no match for snow and ice but i still thought i would make the corner without drama as i was doing a steady 20mph. Aproaching the downhill right hander i brushed the brake pedal which instantly locked the wheels :o coming of the brakes did f**k all!! i was a passenger and was going into the wall so i braced for impact, swore alot and prayed to the baby jesus.

Bounced of the wall quite hard and amazingly managed to continue without stopping till a found an entrance to a farm. Got out and had a look, kicked the car a few times, punched myself in the face then calmed down and continued on to work as i was only a mile away.

20130213_075118.jpg

Got my panelbeater mates to have a look and the verdict was it should be ok to straighten out as honda metal is quote 'soft as f**k' :lol:

The boys did an awesome job on their lunchbreak might i add [smitten.gif] making it driveable for me.

Good thing is its all fixable just bolt on parts no chassis leg damage just need to get n/s wing, headlamp, bonnet, bumper and bumper bar.

Over the moon that its going to be alright but seriously p**sed off at myself for letting it happen banghead.gif1

Oh good news is my other two wheels are finished so ill get them fitted tomorrow :lol::lol::lol:

20130213_090508.jpg

20130213_090547.jpg

20130213_135216.jpg

20130213_155834.jpg

20130213_155841.jpg

In the snow mate, its easy for a little knock to look this bad. By the looks of it your mates have done a good job sorting it for you. The abs probably wouldn't have made much of a difference as its crap anyway lol.

I honestly thought the car was f**ked, it was a fair old wack when i hit the wall :o . i went past it slowly today theres plenty of red paint on it but not the slightest bit of damage an outstanding piece of masonary :lol:

Never had the chance to test the abs as the light has been on since i bought it. First car i'v had with abs and it doesnt even work :lol: