my aerodeck

vesuvio

aw man were you ok...???? the car was looking fecking stunning aswell....!!!! and glad there is no damage to the chassis

Cheers mate aye am fine just got a wee bit of damaged pride and a sore neck :lol::lol: . Still looks stunning just got a battle scar to tuffin her up abit :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to source all the panels i need from a mc1 thats in sports car breakers in newbridge getting the job lot for 100 bucks which is pretty reasonable i think.

Parts are:

bonnet

bumper

bumper bar

n/s wing & arch liner

n/s Headlamp( which i'll have to dechrome/tango before fitting)

Should get these parts tomorrow just need to phone first and make sure they aren't going to charge me if they deliver them to my work. Failing that i'll go along sat morning and take them off myself :roll:

If all goes to plan we should have it all fitted and lined up on sat 1"£££$££"!!

Could'nt resist giving her a wash just before i left work as i fitted my last two refurbed rims today.

looking mint on the drivers side WACK11111

20130214_173041.jpg

20130214_173313.jpg

Just going through your thread and as soon as I saw the damage, I had that gutted feeling you were going to break her (As I see a lot of people tend to do) But I am soo glad to see you had the time to get your M looking nice again. Top work, looking sweet mate ;)

looks real good bud [smitten.gif] you cant beat good al scb for bits :lol:

Cheers buddy should look even better if a can score a full respray once its all straightend :P . i was just going to use upullit for bits until my workmate told me to give scb a bash, first time i've been there its feking massive but not alot of civics, still managed to find what need and its all in good condition.

Theres a rake of mg zs' in there i'll be going in next week to get some wing mirrors and a cheeky wee arb 8-)

Just going through your thread and as soon as I saw the damage, I had that gutted feeling you were going to break her (As I see a lot of people tend to do) But I am soo glad to see you had the time to get your M looking nice again. Top work, looking sweet mate ;)

Cheers mate tbh a thought it was going to be a goner so started thinking about putting the b18 in a low spec ej/ek shape civic and having some sleeper fun eyebrows.gif1 but its all good so onwards with keeping another aerodeck on the road [smash.gif]

• 1 year later...