Gaz's mb2 build

garyvtec

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice car mate

I like the headlights seen several on here done like that, they look smart, way better than standard as photo nicely shows

Imo rims would look better in grey on your car, goes better with the silver as said before.

Cheers mate yea the headlights are a realy good mod to do they change the looks of the car so much and its a pretty easly job aswell

Definitely look good in grey as Tom said white is nice but a pig to keep clean and rubbish looking when dirty. :)

Sounds good, that'd solve you wheel problem and give you bigger brakes too. :D

x2 and actually better than 96 spec dc2 brakes as they are 262mm iirc. :)

http://m.gumtree.com/1992-honda-prelude ... 10#prelude

ok so the car should be getting an engine swap next month so i was just having a look on gumtree for an h22 and found this. Do yous think i should get it and swap for an h22 or hold on until i find a b18 at the right price. Has anyone even put an h22 into an m before??

Yes hon88 had a h22 turbo M but he broke the car a year or so ago have a look at past car of the month winers :D h22 would be diff not many if any of them around :D b18 is good a lot been done so a lot of info and help for them but there may cost more coz everyone wants one :lol:

Yes hon88 had a h22 turbo M but he broke the car a year or so ago have a look at past car of the month winers :D h22 would be diff not many if any of them around :D b18 is good a lot been done so a lot of info and help for them but there may cost more coz everyone wants one :lol:

yea thats why i was thinking of an h22 it just seems more cost efective than a b18 and the preludes are pretty cheap wer i live. What about the engine mount for the h though would i need custom ones