Gaz's mb2 build

garyvtec

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well not realy an update on the car just thought id let people know my stroke of luck i had today. i was up at an abandoned airfield close to my gaff for a few rips up and down it and i found a crackin powerflow backbox lying on the gound :) so its getting welded on tomorow im well pleased lol. also getting to take an ek9 for a test drive tonight because my sisters thinking of buying it but wants to see what i think first so vtec here i come :)

thanks lads shes a beast... shes an ek4'b16a2 with 4branch mani decat with spoon n1 rear box tegaiwa carbon slug filter so prob the loudest vtec crossover iv ever heard. lowerd 60ml on front and 50ml at back on tien coilovers. the car is mint apart from the fact that only one speaker works but in all honesty the sound of the motor is all the music i need. but i havnt gave up on my wee mb2 shes in the garage at the min getin the new exhaust fitted and mg arb:) must admit im starting to fall in love with hondas and dare i say they are just as much fun to drive as any nissan iv had pound for pound. i love the h badge npw :)

thanks lads shes a beast... shes an ek4'b16a2 with 4branch mani decat with spoon n1 rear box tegaiwa carbon slug filter so prob the loudest vtec crossover iv ever heard. lowerd 60ml on front and 50ml at back on tien coilovers. the car is mint apart from the fact that only one speaker works but in all honesty the sound of the motor is all the music i need. but i havnt gave up on my wee mb2 shes in the garage at the min getin the new exhaust fitted and mg arb:) must admit im starting to fall in love with hondas and dare i say they are just as much fun to drive as any nissan iv had pound for pound. i love the h badge npw :)

:D another convert!

Get a video up, we want to share in the joy of you're noise [smitten.gif]

haha indeed mate even the d14 in the mb realy screams its way up the revs haha hondas enginering is amaizing. no probs ill stick a vid up tomorow of the vti getin raped all the way to 8.5k lol turn ur speakers up as loud as they will go. my missus hates the ek and said it hurts her ears lol

• 1 month later...

hey guys havnt realy done much to the civic in a while other than the exhaust. an trying to sell my integra rims but it wpuld seem that gumtree is full of idiots offering me 50 when all i want for the wheels is 170 which i think is realy cheap concidering they sell for near 400 on ebay or do ypus think im asking too much even though theuve been refurbed

Just been reading your build thread. Love those wheels in grey! Don't know why any1 hasn't bought them at £170, bargain! Regards your engine swap, get all the bits and do it yourself buddy. I did an engine swap on my old eg, found this guy online who was selling a jdm d15b VTEC engine, with everything for it, he sent out on a pallet, and the next weekend I started it Saturday and finished within 8 hours. It's as easy pie! There's do many guides out there to help you! But make sure the engine is a good one!