the wifes mc2

kyekye09

just picked up dc2 mid pipe pics to follow

BRING ON THE NOISE.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

ohhhh and do i mate it on my sleeper powerflow box or do i mod the cobra backbox(dc2 upswept thing thats straight through)...?????

Decisions, decisions, personally I'd go for the sleeper look. :)

its not quite a sleeper look... the old tail was way to long so i had to cut it down and the only tai i had was a big (think its 4" rolled out) but it now sits nice in the bumper the box its self is quite a big box and is set up as a mid sport but is very quiet untill you really stand on the loud pedal ;)

That's how I like it subtle, then BWAAAAAAAAAHHAAAHAA. :twisted:

We need pics of the mr2 and old skool supra. 8-)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not an mr2 its a fiat 500 with the 4AGE engine from a mk1 mr2 and that supra........v8...... [smitten.gif][smitten.gif] im hopefully getting a dc2 airbox from him so i will get pics when he gives me a shout ;)

yeah my mind is made up im going with the quiet powerflow :shock: the white aerodeck has quite a loud exhaust so thats where i will get my noise fix/hit crazy.gif1 from :lol::lol: and the silver mc2 is going to be sleeper

That was not to bad :lol::D

it was awful couldnt hold down a coversation above 2000 rpm :lol:

its a fiat 500 with MR2 mk1 4AGE mate.... and that supra.... [smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif] that v8.... [smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif] im hopefully getting a dc2 air box from him so i will get pics when he gives me a shout ;)

minds made up on the exhaust.... mc2 is staying sleeper ;) ive got the mc1 for my exhaust roar fix/hit :lol:crazy.gif1WACK11111 the mc2 will only come allive after 5k :):)

and dave that exhaust was awful.... :shock: couldnt hold a conversation in the car if you went over 2000 rpm :lol::lol:

fit the short shifter one the mid section is off, it's gonna be a hell of a lot easyier, the exhaust is in the way.... i struggled like hell to do mine with it on and i was on a ramp...