the wifes mc2

kyekye09

Ha ha loving the red car :lol::lol:

red cars are faster yo :lol:

just picked up dc2 mid pipe pics to follow

BRING ON THE NOISE.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

ohhhh and do i mate it on my sleeper powerflow box or do i mod the cobra backbox(dc2 upswept thing thats straight through)...?????

Decisions, decisions, personally I'd go for the sleeper look. :)

its not quite a sleeper look... the old tail was way to long so i had to cut it down and the only tai i had was a big (think its 4" rolled out) but it now sits nice in the bumper the box its self is quite a big box and is set up as a mid sport but is very quiet untill you really stand on the loud pedal ;)

just picked up dc2 mid pipe pics to follow

BRING ON THE NOISE.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

ohhhh and do i mate it on my sleeper powerflow box or do i mod the cobra backbox(dc2 upswept thing thats straight through)...?????

[postpics.gif]

il get them....!!!! everything has to be right now with you tom doent it.... :roll::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a mid pipe and back box guys :roll::lol::lol: and still not even fitted (some cool honda etchinge on the mid pipe though showing where the front of the car is is the best one :lol: ....... got it from a young guy that snapped his timing belt :cry: in his lil garage lock up man cave he is building a fiat 500 (1970) with an old 4AGE from a mk1 mr2 thought that was 8-)8-) then he took me through the back and there it was in all its square-ness toyota supra with a fapping great chevvie block poking out from where the bonnet used to be :shock::shock::shock::?:?:P:P

il get on it asap today was busy yesterday trying to do tidy up jobs so as soon as the wife gets back from work il get on it ;)

Ok this is robs wife and on a reply that he said no brains behind the wheel well look at this haha ..

bigboystoys012_zpsfed41467.jpg

robs vetc has just came in :lol::lol:

pmsl hahahah! caught bonnie! Here, he looks like a tall guy in that car! Maybe he should stay with it! haha! :lol:

Well on trin2 I have the 3 1/2 " slash cut looks good I think

But then I do like the 4" roll tip on TrinityD so mmmmmmmm like both and thing yours would look good which every one you go with :D