• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are both mani same length secondries ??

you may need this supersprint adjustable flange of ukdm teg R £45 inc pp :|

IMG_9986_zpsf7ac18bd.jpg

do you have this for sale....?????

we already have an asbo on the white deck so im not going for seconds(only 4weeks left though [smash.gif]:lol::lol: )

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: asbo on a car that's a new one to me....

yeah the wife managed to pick it up last year for being a bit to lively with the accelerator :lol: think the officer that pulled her felt a bit sorry for her(8months pregers at the time) think he was expecting me to jump out the drivers seat :lol::lol:

we already have an asbo on the white deck so im not going for seconds(only 4weeks left though [smash.gif]:lol::lol: )

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: asbo on a car that's a new one to me....

yeah the wife managed to pick it up last year for being a bit to lively with the accelerator :lol: think the officer that pulled her felt a bit sorry for her(8months pregers at the time) think he was expecting me to jump out the drivers seat :lol::lol:

x2, does it have a curfew. [smash.gif]

no no curfew :lol: ....... how can i put it the asbo was issued in the wifes name but under the reg of t536rds so if nick was whoring about in the car it would be siezed by police

does that make any sense