Alex's Orleans Blue MB6

AlexDOHC

yeah we have a stupid thermometer in the work and it was reading an outside temp of -4..... has nobody told the weather man its march not november...

are those civic or rover/mg wind deflectors...??? mg zs shocks n springs make a huge difference in the way the car rides :)

top work on getting the full beam working

aye think its about -2 or something here! haha they are rover 45 ones, not a perfect fit especially as my window rubbers are wrecked haha.

I hope they do , its reallllly bouncy justnow on the s**tty roads here with the Pi springs n shocks haha, cheers! was mostly my friend who did the work i just read the haynes manual and worked out how to do it haha

yeah we have a stupid thermometer in the work and it was reading an outside temp of -4..... has nobody told the weather man its march not november...

are those civic or rover/mg wind deflectors...??? mg zs shocks n springs make a huge difference in the way the car rides :)

aye think its about -2 or something here! haha they are rover 45 ones, not a perfect fit especially as my window rubbers are wrecked haha.

I hope they do , its reallllly bouncy justnow on the s**t roads here with the Pi springs n shocks haha, cheers! was mostly my friend who did the work i just read the haynes manual and worked out how to do it haha

yeah the mg stuff is proper stiff :D and i would put that down to team effort you cant read screwdrive push and pull all at the same time :lol:

I hope they do , its reallllly bouncy justnow on the s**t roads here with the Pi springs n shocks haha, cheers! was mostly my friend who did the work i just read the haynes manual and worked out how to do it haha

yeah the mg stuff is proper stiff :D and i would put that down to team effort you cant read screwdrive push and pull all at the same time :lol:

Exxxactly haha :)

Made a start at de-wipering the Civic today but gave up but it was far too cold and my hands were numb after just getting the arm off! Motor off tomorrow and all patched up.

Also that's the brakes been bought, should be here on friday! On on saturday if its a nice day along with the springs n shocks :D Then its a couple weeks and I get wages and will buy them wheels, get the tyres and get them chucked on!

Going to get some bits out of a rover 45/400 tomorrow night too, brake light switch and heater resistor pack free of charge as my mate's scrapping his :) coming along quite well if i do say so myself!

Wouldn't mind a couple of those 8-)

Not sure if it would break any copyright of the site here but if i had permission i'd gladly sell them haha

Hi Alex :D The team brought it to my attention about the stickers but I've been a bit busy lately, so been late to reply. I'm still away from here at the moment, and only popping on when i can due to recent circumstances (ie: my wife passing away)

To be honest mate, as Davemb2 said in his reply, I don't think it would benefit the club for you to make the stickers to sell to members (thanks for the offer though!). We paid a lot to get the club stickers made from top quality laser cut vinyl, in the official Civic5 logo. As the logo and name are both copyright protected, I would prefer it if you didn't get stickers made up to sell mate.

The stickers we provide are also part of the membership scheme packs, so it would also affect the amount of members we would have actually joining the club scheme. We rely on the funds to pay for the server and for other civic5 products (keyrings etc, again part of the packs) so to say ok to this would be like cutting off funds to run the club. We're will be changing over to a dedicated server of our own soon which is going to be a lot more expensive for us each month than what we're currently on, which will mean me forking out from my own account as what we already get in membership fees. So sorry if it seems a bit harsh bud, but you can see our problem.

So I'm afraid it has to be a no on the Civic5 stickers mate. If folk wish to purchase other stickers (like the honda dreams one etc etc or custom ones they want, then they can PM you. We don't have an issue with that, and think you'll be pretty busy with requests! Just as long as it isn't the civic5 ones mate.

Hope that seems fair?

Enjoy the site mate ;)

PS: To members still waiting on their stickers, can you send me a PM so I can get them sent out to you asap. I've really got behind with the last batch of memberships we had, so apologies for the wait guys! :oops:

Wouldn't mind a couple of those 8-)

Not sure if it would break any copyright of the site here but if i had permission i'd gladly sell them haha

Hi Alex :D The team brought it to my attention about the stickers but I've been a bit busy lately, so been late to reply. I'm still away from here at the moment, and only popping on when i can due to recent circumstances (ie: my wife passing away)

To be honest mate, as Davemb2 said in his reply, I don't think it would benefit the club for you to make the stickers to sell to members (thanks for the offer though!). We paid a lot to get the club stickers made from top quality laser cut vinyl, in the official Civic5 logo. As the logo and name are both copyright protected, I would prefer it if you didn't get stickers made up to sell mate.

The stickers we provide are also part of the membership scheme packs, so it would also affect the amount of members we would have actually joining the club scheme. We rely on the funds to pay for the server and for other civic5 products (keyrings etc, again part of the packs) so to say ok to this would be like cutting off funds to run the club. We're will be changing over to a dedicated server of our own soon which is going to be a lot more expensive for us each month than what we're currently on, which will mean me forking out from my own account as what we already get in membership fees. So sorry if it seems a bit harsh bud, but you can see our problem.

So I'm afraid it has to be a no on the Civic5 stickers mate. If folk wish to purchase other stickers (like the honda dreams one etc etc or custom ones they want, then they can PM you. We don't have an issue with that, and think you'll be pretty busy with requests! Just as long as it isn't the civic5 ones mate.

Hope that seems fair?

Enjoy the site mate ;)

PS: To members still waiting on their stickers, can you send me a PM so I can get them sent out to you asap. I've really got behind with the last batch of memberships we had, so apologies for the wait guys! :oops:

Yeah I got DaveMB2's reply yesterday, and as i said to him it's totally fine its just that I got asked haha :) Sorry to hear your sad news :(

Top work on the main beam!

Sounds like you'll have all of the MOT issues sorted soon! :D

Yeah hopefully with any luck! Then it'll be bye bye to the old 1.4 haha and hello to stupid fuel costs :P

Welll only managed to get a couple bits out that rover, started p**sing down with rain as i was fiddling around trying to get the brake light switch! Got some aftermarket head unit plugs and the coin pocket thing cos mines missing it haha. I will go back another day and get the heater resistor pack and the switch haha