What spark plugs and HT leads do you recommend?

vtec2011

I checked the spark plugs today and could do with new ones. I was going to go for the usual NGK's but I could upgrade to better ones whilst I'm at it ;) Any noticible difference with the better ones like NGK Iridium or the Denso's? I'm not so bothered with the HT leads for now but do they make a difference going to 8mm Magnecor leads? Is it really worth it? Thanks for reading and thanks in advance.. :D

]Denso Iridium's & Magnecor Blue (8.mm) Imo the best combo i'm running both! WACK11111

:mrgreen:

that's on my trin2 mb3 :D:D

Have booked mark the leads to order but the plugs i notice there are two choices of Iridium plugs (Tough and power) i am contemplating the Tough range they are a few quid more per plug but sound like the ones for me

Which did you use boss ?????

I have used tough, never had a problem with them, i think the tough last a lot longer

Cool thats what i wanted to hear was going to go tough route 8-)8-)8-)

I read the gumpf on them and they sounded right for me as i use my car for work and stop start, short journeys as well as jaunts along the A roads Approx 20,000 miles a year (when we not got a second car like the past year LOL)

But that will change this summer :D:D:D