Williams MB2! Sound system purchased. Status error stuff on. 8/9/13

W_Williamson

haha!  :lol: Oh yeah and the subs too are a proper bargain! Usually you pay that much for the subs alone! I have Edge 6x9's and Edge components in my MB3, they sound pretty decent when hooked up to an amplifier. I am currently looking for a subwoofer as I cannot live without that bass since selling my JBL  <_<

• Like 1

Yeah was well chuffed with the subs. The guy still had them hooked up when I went to get them and they are proper bassy, and that was in the back of a transit! Going to get them hooked up tomorrow so will post pics if it all installed. Anyone know the best place to run the wires for the amp? I was thinking under the plastic at the bottom of the passenger doors would probably be easiest?

I have run the wires on the passenger side tucked under the carpet (where the plastic trims are located at the bottom of the doors) The hard bit is finding the gromet on the firewall to feed the power lead through to the battery. And when the wires are placed through the rear seat, make sure the seat isn't crushing the RCA's and power cable. I have done that mistake haha  :roll:

Yeah I was thinking of running them under there, looks like the easiest place. What about the leads that go into the back of the head unit, is there any holes at the passenger side that go in behind the head unit? I really don't fancy taking the dash out!