Atlantic Blue MB2 1.4iS

retroed

Ideal. I have a fresh tube of sealant loaded and ready to apply as required. :mrgreen:

My mud guards turned up this morning. They aren't in the greatest of condition, but are better than not having any at all. I'm not sure if my car has ever had guards in the past, as the rear bumper doesn't have any holes tapped where they would fit. Naturally, one of the screws on the N/S/F is seized and won't undo, turning a quick an easy job into one that takes a bit longer. Always the way!

:lol:

Just over nine hours and I'll have my new wheels! My springs dispatched today as well, so the car will hopefully be sitting a little lower next week. :)

Ohhh exciting, when do we get to see them? When they are fitted?

The wheels are on the car now but I might wait until she's dropped before I put more pics on here. ;)

Today I sprayed my headlight innards and grill surround satin black. I'm really happy with the result! I still need to fit the headlights back on the car, though. Lights were a proper arse to remove, I don't remember having this much trouble on my MB6! :x Hopefully the result will be worth it when they're back on the car. :!:

New mods as of 31/03/13.

Sprint SW9 with 195/45/r16 rubber

De-tango the front indicators

Sprayed the headlight innards satin black

Sprayed front grill surround satin black

Fitted VTi front lip.

New pics!

IMG_9246_zps6fa9dfc8.jpg

IMG_9294666_zpsa65583c0.jpg

IMG_9299_zps895439cd.jpg

IMG_9243_zps39ff9d92.jpg

IMG_9298_zpsc932c3af.jpg

IMG_9300_zpsa71a31ad.jpg

IMG_9290_zps3f03b99e.jpg

I just need to get her lowered now!

IMG_9255_zps17075550.jpg

I was planning to spray the lip, but think I'll leave it as it is for a while. It doesn't look too bad black.