Dinochips Project mb6

dinochips

I then sprayed my vac formed parts to then work on any imperfection.

img3925ld.jpg

img3926n.jpg

img3997u.jpg

also primed any parts that where ready for it.

img3998uy.jpg

Bit of the good old car body filler worked a treat in the gaps.

img3999r.jpg

then it was sanding time :| then more fun after :mrgreen:

SO once sanded, I sprayed up all the parts I had giving them 3 coats of black and then 3 coats of gloss lacquer so they had a lovely shine to them.

img4002a.jpg

Before Lacquer

img4005o.jpg

All nice and lacquered up

img4018gr.jpg

horn degayed :lol: im yet to do this!

wow looks like a proper job with the projectors! looking forward to the finished product!

Cheers buddy should have all the photos up by the end of the day. been meaning to do a project thread for a long time now :)

It time to assemble the bad boy headlights, after checking all the LED's work it was smooth sailing.

img4040ry.jpg

finally the plastic cover went back on, but i didn't squeeze it all the way down in case i had any problems which i am very happy about as some have turned up. I will tackle them another day in the summer.

img4041y.jpg

I was so excited to get them in the car me and a friend stayed out in the freezing weather until 12:00 fitting them. i was very suprised at how awkward the bumper of the mb6 is to take off.

img4109o.jpg

img4108ce.jpg

Daylight photos next

The morning really didn't come quick enough and as soon as the sun came up i was outside to look apawn my creation. see what you guys think of the finished result.

ENJOY

img4112q.jpg

img4113t.jpg

img4115jp.jpg

From driving back from devon to london i had only just wash and waxed the car when i past 2 salting lorries this is after the first.

img4176n.jpg

Then the second. defo needs a clean again soon as i get back to london.

img4178c.jpg

But when i was home a friend let me drive his new car witch was amazing and i had to get some photos. you will like these!!

img4157e.jpg

img4159c.jpg

think i will get a gt86 just got to wait a few years for them to drop in price :)

I will take some better photos of the headlight later although i have had problems with the plastic mis-shapeing under the heat from the HIDs put will be a easy fix for a quiet sunny day :)

For comic value I have also fitted some blue strobe LED blocks behind the front grill which very illegal to use on the roads but always makes my mates laugh when they see them plus along with the red led eyes on the projectors make the mb look like a right badass.

n

ot bad for a £11 ebay mod :D

img4117za.jpgsc

since then i have smoked the lenses and sprayed the chrome black which really helps to hide them. will take some more photos when it gets dark tonight and maybe a vidy

(you can kind of see them in the photo of the salt on the front of my car)