More BHP

Maxposer

Ok guys have done the baiscs with regards to the engine....cold air induction, decat and full s/s exhaust and a 421 manifold whats next.....i know poeople are gonna sat s80 gearbox but dont have £600 to spend at the min i have a mate who can remap for around 10bhp for £250 but he says bigger injectors and inlet manifold etc just need a list of things to do to her cheers guys :)

N/A power costs a lot more and doesn't gain that much! But as above, cams, valves, retainers, inlet. Then con rods and pistons and mapping. It's up to you!

Type R cams and a remap. Keep the limiter at standard. Think around 8200rpm and you don't need type R valve springs. Bigger Injectors are not needed as ITR engines run the same 240cc as b16a and b18c4.

Forget looking for peak hp figure gains. The cams and map will see substantial gain throughout. Almost all engine mods are only gaining a small percentage of what they should until you get it mapped to suit.

ive seen many people put a load of bolt ons on the car and not made the power they expected, id advise getting a remap to gain the most out of your mods,

ive done N/A mods on my type r crx and got good gains on the dyno map, but im looking at getting an aerodeck and going forced induction now  8-)

the gearbox would be just for ratios, you wont gain bhp from a S80 gearbox.......

ive seen many people put a load of bolt ons on the car and not made the power they expected, id advise getting a remap to gain the most out of your mods,

ive done N/A mods on my type r crx and got good gains on the dyno map, but im looking at getting an aerodeck and going forced induction now  8-)

the gearbox would be just for ratios, you wont gain bhp from a S80 gearbox.......

If you are going to turbo an MC2 keep the S9B as its more suited to a boosted car.