Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

yeash looks really good. only thing that puts me off is trying to get it on the front and rear bumper just looks a knightmare.

It's hard around the bends mate but its best to put a cut at the bend and join another piece with it that way you can avoid most bubbles.I took my rear bumper off to do carbon.helped a lot

Great work mate, you've gave me loads of ideas for my mb2 :)

Cheers mate. I am still in the process of learning myself glad you got some ideas from my build.have you got a project thread?

Another update...got myself some goodies the other day :)

20130825_185008.jpg

Old trim out 

FB_IMG_13774564070984599.jpg

20130826_095649.jpg

New Trim in

20130826_141433.jpg

Also Carbon wrapped the Tweeters :)

20130826_172539.jpg

Got the gear surround also but i will change the Leather gaiter first and then fit it.

Looking good as always mate and re the trim i got a question as well did you break the clips removing the old one as  i want to vinyl mine but do not have a replacement so was  gonna reuse if  i can

• Like 1

Looking good as always mate and re the trim i got a question as well did you break the clips removing the old one as  i want to vinyl mine but do not have a replacement so was  gonna reuse if  i can

Mr brown no need to remove the panel I did mine while it was on you can check in the pic and looks fine I think  :wink: