Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Mr brown no need to remove the panel I did mine while it was on you can check in the pic and looks fine I think  :wink:

cool bananas i will prob give it a go like you did if removing trim is going to be a prob but if im not happy with result i shall be looking for a replacement to wrap before its fitted LOL

Cars looking awesome mate! See when you where taking the dash trim out? How did you get the heater at the passenger side out? Mine doesn't seem to budge!

Thanks a lot mate...The heater at passenger side is relatively easier mate...it came out whole...but the ones in the centre were a pain to take out. If you have small flat head screw driver you can open the clips on top and bottom of the vents and then it comes out easily

Looking good as always mate and re the trim i got a question as well did you break the clips removing the old one as  i want to vinyl mine but do not have a replacement so was  gonna reuse if  i can

Thanks Mr. B. Na i didn't break any clips. Just have to be patient with it and use the small flat head screw driver and it will come out nice and easy :)

Looking good bud, some nice upgrades too, makes the interior a lot less pipe and slippers. :D

Thanks bud...No more old man's Rover :D