Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Your wife did the wrap.. NICE my mrs would not be any good if she helped so she just sits back and waits to see the result, thats how we roll..

So we should sort some kind of meet im about 150 miles south of you so we could try arrange something central like for example Buckingham is approx 70 miles from you and 80-90 or so from me and is roughly in the centre of the country LOL

Where does our third silver M come from mate??????

Ah the idea of a meet sounds good to me. I would love to meet everyone on here. Would be nice seeing all the lovely Ms and all the lovely people in person :-)

The third M is coming from London Mr Brown  :wink: and it will be gr8 to finally meet you as well  :wink:

Ah not that far from me so when we get this sorted we shall have to convoy up together

Which side/area of london you live in mate ???

Ah the idea of a meet sounds good to me. I would love to meet everyone on here. Would be nice seeing all the lovely Ms and all the lovely people in person :smile:

LOL lovely people im not so sure about that :wink:  yes would be nice to meet up i only been to a few meets so far myself but i have met a really nice bunch of guys

Ok so thanks to Shadz VTI-S and Silverhawk both users on here I got myself an Induction Kit :). I know my engine bay is ugly but now that I am almost done with exterior i will slowly start sorting the bay.

20130902_123710.jpg

Also got a Red stitching leather gear gaiter and installed in to the carbon surround I got...Love how it looks...all it needs is a Skunk2 gear knob now :)

Old Leather gaiter and surround

20130901_071726.jpg

and its out 

20130901_085555.jpg

New gaiter installed :D

20130901_085826.jpg

20130901_190027.jpg

Looking good mate, loving the gear gator and knob

I would recommend getting a cai on your induction kit if you havent alteady, mine suffered really bad heat soak

I removed that box thing in front of the filter on yours, I don't even know what it is lol

• Like 1

Oooo that induction kit should make it sound grunty! And what Andy / Roylewaa said, have a cold air feed going to the filter. My car suffers from heat soak after booting it here and there and I still haven't sorted it out :???: Or remove the resonator box and have the air filter tucked inside the bumper. But then your car will risk hydrolock (sucking up water when going through puddles) So it's a catch 22 situation lol. And I love that gear gaitor, I must get one! :wink:  

• Like 1