Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

It was a nice day on Friday when I woke up so I decided to wash her and then it started changing. . Couple of hours later when I came out of gym it was looking like a different day. Took a few pics as I am loving her so much atm with white wheels :D

20140328_150245.jpg

20140328_150256.jpg

20140328_160611.jpg

By the time I got home I had a layer of hailstones all over the car.. Wonder why I bother cleaning sometimes lol

20140328_162559.jpg

even though the weather turned its always worth washing your car as she comes up so clean and tidy..

Thanks Mr. B did you like the alloys on the car then? That's what comforts me seeing her nice and clean and seeing others cars full of dirt lol

Looking great mate. Love the wheels.

I'm often of the same opinion, wonder why I bother cleaning her!

Thanks mate. .I will probably do another coat on the wheels as they got slightly messed up when the guy was changing tyres to freshen them up again.

Thanks Mr. B did you like the alloys on the car then? That's what comforts me seeing her nice and clean and seeing others cars full of dirt lol

Love the alloys mate, look well smart..And it does make you feel so much better when your car is clean and everywhere around you are filthy cars..  I got in my mates car for five mins tonight, only car i been in for ages that is not ours and the first thing i noticed was the smell (he smokes in his car) and the dust and dirt and stuff sticking out of every cubby hole, felt so nasty getting a car that was not spotlessly clean and did not smell uber fresh  LOL

• Like 2