Snapp off boss kit

pjrzn

Hi guys just wondering what size boss kit that will fit an vti-s mb6? Planning to get a quick release snap off ones but don't want to buy a wrong ones. Any suggestions?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take the bulb out?  :wink:

that's the only thing stopping me buying a aftermarket steering wheel and I couldn't take the bulb out without it annoying me haha

and eventually mot's wont allow it :(

ive got an aftermarket steering wheel. MOT law says if it came out with an airbag, its gotta have it in for MOT after that they dont care until it comes along again.

as for the SRS light, i got my hub from Driftworks, which comes with a SRS light delete termilnal, basically a resistor. they hub i got a a little chunky more than i would have liked, but it does the job. can get pics of it if you like?

i see - so an aftermarket boss kit then fit the snap off on it? sounds like expensive - lol 

yeah in terms of MOT if I took the bulb out will it a fail? cause I read something about a new legislation thing I'm just slightly confused  

ive got an aftermarket steering wheel. MOT law says if it came out with an airbag, its gotta have it in for MOT after that they dont care until it comes along again.

as for the SRS light, i got my hub from Driftworks, which comes with a SRS light delete termilnal, basically a resistor. they hub i got a a little chunky more than i would have liked, but it does the job. can get pics of it if you like?

so chandler do you just take yours on and off for each MOT?