**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

Lows.....?  :shock:  ecstatic.gif1 EXCITING!!! What coilovers you going for? 

Don't shout at me... I went for eBay specials. I don't drive the car hard often, and more want to get the lows for looks, as opposed to handling. I did originally plan MG ZS setup, but I wanted something with a warranty, so they were the best way to go. Assuming they eventually arrive that is, as they were out for delivery yesterday, and never arrived.

• Like 1

Also a minor update for you guys, but major for me. I HAVE FINALLY SPRAYED AND FITTED A ZS SPOILER :D

If anybody is sad enough to remember, I have wanted a new spoiler on since I got the car, originally buying an ITR Spoiler, then finding out it doesnt bolt straight on, and then chasing after a cheap ZS spoiler for months. I have never been so happy with the car.

Plus I removed the A/C rad, marking the beginning of the A/C removal, but my chubby hands and arms make it a long a*s job, plus all the plugs and wires attached to it make me nervous, as I dont know if any are important!

Pics with the spoiler will appear as soon as i take some!

• Like 1

I don't think there's a lot wrong with the eBay coilies, I mean you get what you pay for so they won't be the same quality as meisters but they're damn good value for money. :)