**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

Update:

She has been raised 15mm at the back, as the coilies settled lower at the rear, and had started to squeak on every slight bump.

I have another can of plastidip, so hopefully will get round to dechroming the rear. And repairing the damage to my spoiler (caused by a car wash dryer hitting it)

And the tow hook has yet to arrive...

The front coilovers on my Aerodeck squeeks a bit on bumps but I thought that's normal?

Since I've raised it , it's stopped, so maybe run it for a few weeks, and see if it stops. If not, just try lifting it a bit :)

Wait. What?

Car wash?

You lazy cretin!!

I had no time to wash it, and it had been parked next to a puddle so it was filthy... I didn't want to drive it filthy, so shortcuts were taken. Made to regret it after the dryer hit the spoiler though!

I'd have driven it dirty....

Not if you knew how dirty it was. I took the other half to a Maize Maze, was too low to get on the field for parking, so I parked just next to a farm entrance, next to a huge puddle that I didn't notice at the time. To put it in perspective, my bonnet and OSF wing were literally brown. So I jet washed then ran through on one of those paint protection packages at the Imo. Don't worry, she'll get a polish by hand as an apology :D