Introducing my civic MB4!!!!

silverhawk

Fly eye looks good but i would say that LOL and like the ariel i got the same one ha ha but i got the black one (and my rs logo is facing the roof as well

Yeah that tint does makes you say LOL  :smile:  and aerial is definitely a good choice  :wink:  8-)

Love the fly eye tint...makes the front look so much better now...with the chrome covered :) and that aerial looks very nice

Thanks brov!!! not sure about the fogs though shall I do them as well or not?? and that aerial was another great find on ebay for £2.00 including postage  :smile:  :wink:

• Like 1

Thanks brov!!! not sure about the fogs though shall I do them as well or not?? and that aerial was another great find on ebay for £2.00 including postage  :smile:  :wink:

If you ask me I would say do the fogs also as they look nice on Paul's vtis with fly eye tint on but your theme is different from his so depends how you feel about doing them.

• Like 2

yes i think the fogs would look smart if you did them as well as ammarbm says they good good on Knights Bad Boy and you can always remove it if you think you do not like it (if you can swallow the wasted cost LOL)

• Like 1

yes i think the fogs would look smart if you did them as well as ammarbm says they good good on Knights Bad Boy and you can always remove it if you think you do not like it (if you can swallow the wasted cost LOL)

Thanks Mr brown I'll try the tint  :wink:  I was also thinking it will make it all even if do fogs as well  :wink:

Thanks Mr brown I'll try the tint  :wink:  I was also thinking it will make it all even if do fogs as well  :wink:

I agree mate i was going to do mine when i did my lights but after doing rear and front lights i ran out and did not save any to do the fogs LOL