Introducing my civic MB4!!!!

silverhawk

More tasty mods, you've definitely got the bug now. :D

Search "chameleon carbon wrap" on ebay for stuff Tom has, it's very  B)

Thanks man  8-) still a lot need to be done  :wink: and thanks for carbon wrap suggestion I checked it looks amazing  :wink:

Top work on the carbon wrap, nicely done! I think your M will look mean as hell if you black out the chrome inside the headlights  :wink: I never had HID kit on my car as I seen I few ups & downs with them. Bulbs on the other-hand I have Osram Nightbreakers, they are fantastic bulbs. Gives crystal clear white light!  

• Like 1

Carbontastic grill mate. B)

Regarding the bulbs I have Ring Xenon Ultima's, really really good.

Ryan who used to be on here did do a bulb test and rated the Rings the highest, above the nightbreaker (which are good though). Thread has been deleted.  :(

You'll need headlamp washers to run HID's.

• Like 1

Top work on the carbon wrap, nicely done! I think your M will look mean as hell if you black out the chrome inside the headlights  :wink: I never had HID kit on my car as I seen I few ups & downs with them. Bulbs on the other-hand I have Osram Nightbreakers, they are fantastic bulbs. Gives crystal clear white light!  

Thanks bud!!! :wink:  do you think fly eye tint will do the job or it has to be de chrome  :roll:  and thanks for the great advice on bulbs :wink: