Anyone talk to me about ECU's?

LSA9K

can get them for £550 :eek:

Wow that's cheap! Certainly cheaper than mine. Well I'm committed now as cars currently being fitted with the hondata one now. I'm just not sure all in all though, surely you get what you pay for? I may be wrong?!

• 10 years later...
On 8/22/2013 at 6:29 PM, Honda Paul said:

I have a very similar set up on my MB ( type r cams, skunk 2 inlet,skunk 2 70mm throttle body, 4-1 manifold,de-cat,cold air induction kit,full exhaust) currently I'm running a stock B18C4 ecu and she runs sweet as a nut with no engine management light on,drives fine and all I did was plug in the vacuum valve for the 2 stage inlet which is all you'll have left over from changing the inlet manifold :)

As for ECU though - on the 2nd of September Performance Auto Works are fitting me a Hondata S300 ecu with slight wiring mods and then tuning the whole car on a dyno.i would recommend getting yours re mapped as I do feel mine is slightly holding back due to the amount of mods carried out. Ultimately it will run better with a re map! I'll let you know how I get on and then I'll be in a better place to advice ;)

Any updates