Car decisions! Ugh!

Krzys

Pfftt. It'll be loud and low within a week!

Then a week later my other personality will kick in and I'll be selling it :lol:

I never had any issues except insurance sometimes being a pain due to being an import. I did an annual service, kept everything topped up to 95-100% I had everything gauged like boost, oil pressure, etc I just kept on top of everything like any boosted car. Mine had the Masa Motorsport M34GT front end, it was the limited edition Autech 260RS one so I don't know why the owner would mod it :'(

That does sound quite decent!  

I reckon I could end up with two cars to suite each side of my moods, though that would be dependant on funds and space!

Two cars sounds like the best plan, then you can mod the Accord like you know you want too.

travail_copy.jpg

photoshop9.jpg

79953b76.jpg

:wink:  :wink:  I know they're reposts but I think you need the encouragement. :D

I was looking at the 4 door r32 they have for sale (still trying to get the misses to get rid of the mx5 now we have 3 boys!)

The R34 Saloon (4dr) is awesome.. Blitz used one for their old drift car!

After having a decent chat with a mate of mine which started off with "Why did you sell your MB6 anyway?", got me thinking why and something clicked, the reason that caused me to sell her couldn't be repeated on another M so I reckon third time lucky? :lol:

ABOUT TIME ............

It's not over till the fat lady sings! :lol: 

But it makes the most sense of my ramblings!

Plus the ex has an harrassment order against her so nothing can happen to another poor M under my care! CCTV helps too :lol: