Car decisions! Ugh!

Krzys

After having a decent chat with a mate of mine which started off with "Why did you sell your MB6 anyway?", got me thinking why and something clicked, the reason that caused me to sell her couldn't be repeated on another M so I reckon third time lucky? :lol:

Hoorah, I hope you can find one as nice as the last, going for a deck??

party.gif1  party.gif1

Nice one, and that's what you should of done get a M so really this post was just to spam in the end lol lol lol lol lol

You know me too well :lol:

Hoorah, I hope you can find one as nice as the last, going for a deck??

party.gif1party.gif1

I'd be happy with either, depends if I can get a decent one when I'm finally in a position to buy 8-)

Come on, you know a deck is the right choice.

It's just finding a decent one! Though I'm not worried just yet! :lol: 

Whatever I end up with would my 2nd MB/MC :o

First MC2 turned out to be a proper lemon :(

And you have bought nothing but lemons since your last M so get back in the camp and stop being silly lurking around outside with talk of cross dressing

BUY AN M (obviously next year when you have funds) and stop pretending your going to buy something else....

• Like 3

And you have bought nothing but lemons since your last M so get back in the camp and stop being silly lurking around outside with talk of cross dressing

BUY AN M (obviously next year when you have funds) and stop pretending your going to buy something else....

Yes Sir Mr Boss Hat Man.....SIR! :lol: 

I'll let you know when the search will begin! :)

Yes Sir Mr Boss Hat Man.....SIR! :lol:

I'll let you know when the search will begin! :)

You have been told. :lol:

You have been told. :lol:

Just a bit :lol: 

I mentioned to someone last night about buying another Civic, they then said how beautiful it was, knowing which Civic they meant I then said, "Like the 5 door I've not long got rid of", replied with "Oh...." :lol:

Philistine:  LOL

a : a person who is guided by materialism and is usually disdainful of intellectual or artistic values.

b : one uninformed in a special area of knowledge