Car decisions! Ugh!

Krzys

Would be pretty good if it wasn't a write-off, too much money considering! But mega low miles!  

Are just get another M so you can be in a nice line at the meet lol lol

You know I'll line up in whatever I show up to the meets in, be glad it wasn't the Saab! :lol: 

Honda smx and do a b20 conversion already has the b20 bottom end

I was tempted to sell my M in favour of one! Different! 

Well I can tell you not to go for a Primera, P11 GT (SR20DE) or not. I bought one kept it a week.. Sold it for £50 more than I bought it for back to the previous keeper he hadnt even managed to send the paperwork off to the DVLA, It drove like a shopping trolley on water covered tiling. I took it for a quick blast around some winding roads in Wales and I almost cried. I called the guy up I got it from and he said; "bring it back I'll buy it back plus a drink. I love that car" dunno why!

My 200SX S14.3 (S14; 180SX S13 front end conversion) Was awesome. If it wasn't due to space I'd still be using that daily. I could happily fit my two dogs and my Girlfriend in there without complaint (I have a Staffy and a Giant Alaskan Malamute!)

Edit.. You know it has to be Jap.. Or something odd. Nissan Stagea? Evo 8 wagon? Lada saloon drift car? Nissan Cube?

Is it weird I like this Lada?

s1_1.jpg

Yeah the Primera's are far too soft! Pulsar VZR would be cool though! Or a 200sx S14 if there's any decent standard ones left!  

I do like the idea of the Stagea, are they much of a pain to look after? Seen them with the R34 front end conversions, nice! 8-)

Odd cars I think score highly!

Accord tourer, Toyota Auris sr180 I know it's a dirty diesel but it was the quickest car in the whole Toyota range and get one with full leather interior it's a really nice car.

I do like the tourer, the sport versions look good! Type S should be quick! Toyota's seem to be riddled with recalls! :lol: 

Stop being silly and get a M then you will truely belong here again :shock:

That could still happen, I'd just need to leave it alone or at least not make it loud, think I'm getting too fussy! :lol: 

Yeah the Primera's are far too soft! Pulsar VZR would be cool though! Or a 200sx S14 if there's any decent standard ones left!

I do like the idea of the Stagea, are they much of a pain to look after? Seen them with the R34 front end conversions, nice! 8-)

Odd cars I think score highly

I never had any issues except insurance sometimes being a pain due to being an import. I did an annual service, kept everything topped up to 95-100% I had everything gauged like boost, oil pressure, etc I just kept on top of everything like any boosted car. Mine had the Masa Motorsport M34GT front end, it was the limited edition Autech 260RS one so I don't know why the owner would mod it :'(